- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions. This year the CRF125F gets an extra inch of suspension travel, too.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F's dependable four-stroke, single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And for 2019, new fuel injection makes it even better and more efficient.
- Electric Starter: The push-button starter makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, and its efficient design adds minimal weight.
- New Steel Frame and Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF125F a strong, new, twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle's, and gives your younger rider all the control they need.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when—important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be hard on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts inspired by our bigger CRF motocross bikes, the CRF125F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Sealed Battery: A maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F is ready to ride when you are.
- Low Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F's low 29.1-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Big-Wheel Version Available: Want something a little larger? Check out our CRF125F Big Wheel—the same great bike but a better fit for taller riders.
- More Front Suspension Travel: In addition to the rear-suspension travel increase, we also gave the CRF125F more travel up front for a balanced, plush ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF125F gets upgraded, half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel Injection: New for 2019, fuel injection means the CRF125F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF125F with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.2 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.5 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-17
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Rake: 27°30' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase: 48.0 inches
- Seat Height: 29.1 inches
- Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 8.3 inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125F
Factory Warranty Information
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.